Burn-out Awareness Webinar
On 19th April, we organized a burn-out awareness webinar, with the stress and burn-out coach Daniel Smit as a speaker.
We learned, for example, how important it is to recognize the exhaustion on an early stage. The longer time one is overloaded, the more severe the burn-out will be, and the longer time it will take to heal from it.
We also learned about the various signs of burn-out. These include the physical, mental emotional and behavioral signs.
It is important to recognize the above signs early and prevent a burn-out. Few ways to do so are:
- Change your job, if it makes you exhausted time and time again.
- Go for walks in the nature without your phone, be present and take deep breaths.
- Do sports and other kind of activities, which make you forget everything else.
- Meditate or do creative things, such as painting or playing an instrument. These things will make you focused and gives a calm state of mind.
- Communicate with your friends and family about how you feel.